[Caevlist] Used Tesla Experience

Stephen Hodges stephen at bosonhub.com
Mon Mar 11 09:02:53 PDT 2024

Thank you! That was certainly my fear, in regards to having supercharging
deactivated. However, my friend, who works at Tesla mentioned that there is
a process, and there is a cost, to reactivate supercharging if it does get
deactivated. For this particular model it’s $800.

However, because this was outside of insurance, it shouldn’t be a problem.
And, it’s for salvage vehicles specifically. Though given repair costs this
would be close.

I think I will go for it -I’ll ask for a bit less to cover the charge port
replacement, then use a slide hammer to pull the dent.

Thanks yall! Looking forward to driving an EV again!

Stephen Hodges
Managing Director

*https://bosonhub.com <https://bosonhub.com>*