[Caevlist] EV4U workshops

Steve Cook stevecook2011 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 17:45:05 PST 2024

Hey,

Kirk has encouraged me to let you know that we have for sale a 2012 Nissan
Leaf with about 45,000 miles. We bought it new. It has a range of about 40
miles in the winter and 50 miles in the summer. Another car hit the rear
quarter panel--sheet metal only damage, and GEICO totaled it, due to its
low market value. We kept the car and had it professionally repaired by
Freebird out on HWY 34 and it now has a "reconstructed title."  It is
immaculate inside and out, a sweet "town car." We've been advertising it
for $5,000, but would take $4,500. It has excellent tires on the front,
good on the rear. Comes with a 220V J1772 home charger which runs on a 30
amp breaker. I could help wire in a circuit if need be. Come take a look,
you'll be impressed (except for the range of course).

Steve Cook
Corvallis

Steve