[Caevlist] Cute little EV on Craigslist (2011 Think City)

Jacob Field jacobtimothyfield at gmail.com
Wed May 10 21:52:17 PDT 2023

The Think itself is a pretty neat little car. I've got one and love it, and
there's a solid little enthusiast community with a lot of knowledge about
the inner workings.

I have all the specifications for the battery pack, as well as information
on the CAN protocol it uses to communicate with the car — building a
replacement battery pack is certainly within the realm of possibility.

That being said, as someone who's tried building an EV battery out of
18650s, it takes AGES. If I ever upgrade the battery in my Think, it'll be
using modules from another wrecked EV.

If you have plenty of time, money, and electrical savvy, I'd say go for it!

- Jacob Field