[Caevlist] Cute little EV on Craigslist (2011 Think City)

Christopher Koch jazzjunkie.chris at gmail.com
Wed May 10 22:08:19 PDT 2023

Jacob,

One of my big fears was that this was too obscure to have an enthusiast
community, so I'm really glad to hear otherwise!

I hear what you're saying about how tedious an 18650 build would be without
some sort of automation; the only reason I would consider it is because I
already have so dang many of them! If they aren't a good fit I'll just go
with plan A which is use them to make my family a battery backup for their
farm house.
The 18650s I have are already assembled into little 3S3P submodules so if
the stars align and the form factor is a Cinderella fit into the stock
envelope that would take a lot of the work out of it.

-Chris