[Caevlist] promoting EV charging stations in Corvallis area

Katalin E Pusztavari kpusztavari at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:22:02 PST 2022

OK, I will admit a fast charger in Corvallis would have been handy for my friend with a Model Y. He had to drive all the way to Salem, do fast charging, then come back to Corvallis, do a bit more charging so that he would have enough charge to get back to Newport. Granted, he was hauling a trailer and the Y got about 50% of range with it.

-Kathy