[Caevlist] New around here: introduction

Kirk Bailey bailey at peak.org
Thu Feb 4 20:06:45 PST 2021

Jacob,

    Sounds like lots of fun!  When you get even more ambitious think about
CHAdeMO V2X capability!  As I recall it's been supported since V0.9, and
newer versions of the standard apparently have expanded the capability.  In
addition to your Think, consider all the Leaf's roaming around :)

Cheers,

Kirk Bailey
bailey at peak.org