[Caevlist] New around here: introduction

A V. alex.van.br at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:40:36 PST 2021

Hey Jacob, nice to have you and your fun projects in the area!

I'm an EE major finishing up my time at LBCC rn.

Adding CHAdeMO to a Th!nk sounds awesome, and I'd like to hear about how
you got it back on the road after it had water damage. I've worked on a
number of Th!nks before and I know they are a real pain to do anything to.
Good luck with it and hmu if you need any tools, I'm well equipped and
don't mind sharing/lending.

Send some pics of the progress!

-Alex