[Caevlist] Donor Motorcycle Available for EV Conversion

gburket at peak.org gburket at peak.org
Thu Jul 7 08:11:04 PDT 2016

Hi Wes,

If you're interested in converting this bike, I have the knowledge, skills, and facilities to do the job. As I recall, this bike has a steel frame and a widely spaced spar design, making it easy to accommodate a good compliment of batteries. I'm concentrating mostly on shaft drive, touring bikes right now. But if you're interested (or anyone else), a sport bike would be a fun project.

Regards, Glenn