[Caevlist] Another: [Free] Donor Motorcycle Available for EV Conversion

Michael Everett michaeleve at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 10:25:05 PDT 2016

I have another 'free to a good home' motorcycle EV project donor available.It's a YAM RD350LC with engine and exhaust already removed. Alsoa 'classic frame' that makes battery placement relatively easy. Modsinclude fork brace and braided stainless brake lines.Contact me off list if interested. Might be able to help with hauling.
While we're on the topic I also have a Prestolite 48 that was a pull fromPat Sweeney's US Electracar 'Leopard. The same motor type Bill Dube' used in his early drag vehicles. They're good to about 144V before you get arcing problems.Needs cleaning. $50
Michael