[Caevlist] Donor Motorcycle Available for EV Conversion

Wes Atwood wes.atwood at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 16:49:37 PDT 2016

Hi EV Enthusiasts,

I have a 1988 Suzuki Katana GSX600 that no longer wants to run. It is the first year the 600GSX was made and it has a classic look with a large frame for battery storage. I have previously converted a Yamaha 125cc to electric, and it requires some work to run properly again. I don’t have the time or equipment to convert  my Suzuki, but I would love to see it as an EV. I will put it up for sale or part it out if nobody wants it for an EV. I can send pictures or more details to anyone interested.

Best Wishes,
Wesley Atwood