[Caevlist] Used Tesla Experience

Stephen Hodges stephen at bosonhub.com
Sun Mar 10 14:13:02 PDT 2024

Hi all

I have the opportunity to buy a 2016 Tesla Model S - they say it’s a P70D,
I think it’s actually a S70D, with 76k miles on it for around $15k. Seems
like a stellar deal. It was rear ended, but not reported to the insurance,
and is being sold by a trustworthy individual.

Tesla ran a scan of the vehicle remotely, and there are faults for the
charge port, and the automatic hatch opening. The hatch will open, but only
manually, and it will charge still.

Beyond the usual inspection for a vehicle like this, I’ve purchase vehicles
in the past that have been an accidents, is there anything in particular I
should be looking out for?

I wanted to ask if anyone here has any input on this year of the model S.
Etc. thanks all!

Stephen Hodges
Managing Director

*https://bosonhub.com <https://bosonhub.com>*