[Caevlist] EV enthusiast mtg 6PM tonight, Jan 3 at SHIFT EV

Otmar Ebenhoech cafe.electric at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:10:21 PST 2024

Looking forward to it!

I’ll bring my Model Y with its 2kW inverter install, flat bed sleeping modification and camping gear to show off to anyone interested.

Btw: I’ve just heard Zilla production is shutting down in Washington. I assume  there is not enough market to support continuing production. If anyone has ideas I’m happy to discuss.

-Otmar, on mobile device