[Caevlist] EV enthusiast mtg 6PM tonight, Jan 3 at SHIFT EV

Kirk Swaney - SHIFT Electric Vehicles LLC kirk at SHIFTev.com
Wed Jan 3 12:03:28 PST 2024

Happy New Year!

     This is a non sponsored social gathering, to share and hang out with other EV enthusiasts. All are welcome.

     Feel free to bring something to share, projects to ask about, and so on. Ongoing projects/parts to see:

           -The Porsche 914/916 is now running with 75kWh Tesla S battery pack on board.-Cobra (kit car/scratch) project, no recent progress.

           -EV conversion parts for sale.

           -Whatever others bring! Reply-to-all if you'd like to share what you're bringing.

           Location:
                SHIFT Electric Vehicles
                 127 Second Ave. SE

                 Albany, OR 97321

            A J1772 level 2 charger is available for charging if needed.

            Hope to see you there,

            Kirk Swaney

           This group usually meets on the first Wednesday of the month. The day, time and location will occasionally change depending on who's hosting. They're often confirmed and communicated with only a few days' notice. We communicate all meeting details through this mailing list, a posting on our shop door, and sometimes Facebook, or other ways. Feel free to forward this invitation to others interested.