[Caevlist] Leaf 24 kWh to 40 kWh Swap happening soonish

Otmar Ebenhoech cafe.electric at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 18:14:37 PST 2024

I’m getting many interested responses already, mostly off-list that people want to see this.
I think it will be a fun time!

I’ll let the list know as soon as Ken and I  decide what day works best..
Possibly a weekend would be better to allow more pope to show up.

Otmar Ebenhoech

2255 SE Crystal Lake Dr.
Corvallis, OR 97333
cafe.electric at gmail.com