[Caevlist] Road Trip Stats

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Oct 23 18:29:48 PDT 2023

I just finished a 3 week road trip in my Model Y (Las Vegas,
Bryce/Zion/Monument Valley, Palm Springs with a day trip to LA, Boise):

teslafi.com gets at all sorts of information from the car... though the
charging cost came from my bank

Sep 29-Oct 22
4893 miles
$389 for charging

Longest time driving (ever in the Tesla ;-) ): 4hrs 21min trying to get
out of LA back to Palm Springs ;-) 122 miles, avg speed 28mph

Highest speed (might be the fastest I've *ever* driven ;-) ): 107mph (I
was passing on a 2 lane road and the Y accelerates *very* quickly when
not in Chill mode ;-) )

Highest elevation: 9788 feet (in the Cedar City area, this was on my way
to Monument Valley)

Lowest elevation: -226 feet (Salton Sea Visitor Center)