[Caevlist] 2000 Corbin Sparrow

Stephen Hodges stephen at bosonhub.com
Tue Oct 17 13:16:10 PDT 2023

Thank you, Paul!

I will send all of this information over to Bob. I’m definitely a fan of
used Nissan leafs, they are a really good deal.

This is definitely a just for fun project and very periodic driving so I
appreciate the wealth of information that has been shared here. I’ve
relayed all of it to my friend Bob, thanks again!