[Caevlist] 2000 Corbin Sparrow

Stephen Hodges stephen at bosonhub.com
Mon Oct 16 15:07:07 PDT 2023

Hi all!

Thanks for the input, I shared with others here that I am just doing a
feasibility study for my friend who owns it - he would prefer to get it
going for the purposes of short runs into town, going to a car show here
and there, etc. Not for daily use!

It's down in Central California and he can tow it somewhere if he has some
ideas of numbers. I understand there are lots of options, he is trying to
figure out cost/benefit at this point.

Thanks again for all the input and if there are some general numbers anyone
can share, I would appreciate it!

Stephen

Stephen Hodges
Managing Director