[Caevlist] promoting EV charging stations in Corvallis area

Charles Bonville charlesbonville at comcast.net
Tue Jan 25 12:07:41 PST 2022

In my opinion,  Pacific Power or Consumer's Power would do well to put in a DC fast charger (at least 62 kW) somewhere between downtown Philomath and downtown Corvallis.  I'm not sure how best to advocate for the utility to do so, but I  believe there are funds available from the DEQ Clean Fuels Program for use in transportation electrification program support to utilities.  PacPower may have better access to this funding source than CPI, based on program rules.-CharlesSent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Katalin E Pusztavari <kpusztavari at gmail.com> Date: 1/25/22  11:54 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Rob Upson <upsonr at outlook.com> Cc: caevlist at caevclub.org Subject: Re: [Caevlist] promoting EV charging stations in Corvallis area In all honesty, I don’t care about EV charging in Corvallis because I already live in Corvallis and have a charger at home. I’m more interested in more chargers in Eugene or Salem where I travel to. That said, businesses and people living in apartments should be clamoring for Corvallis EV chargers.-KathyOn Jan 25, 2022, at 11:08 AM, Rob Upson <upsonr at outlook.com> wrote:Anyone interested in starting a group to promote EV charging stations in the Corvallis area?_______________________________________________Caevlist mailing listCaevlist at caevclub.orghttp://maillist.rdrop.com/mailman/listinfo/caevlist