[Caevlist] (Micro)soldering help/question

Trelstad, Brandon brandon.trelstad at oregonstate.edu
Fri Oct 22 13:50:54 PDT 2021

Hi all,
This is a little off topic, sorry about that, but I'm not sure who else to ask!

Does anyone know of a local resource for making a somewhat difficult soldering repair for a flex cable to PC board(ish) connection?  From what I've learned online, this may be called microsoldering...  shows how little I know!

The connection may not be fixable since it's not on the typical PCB substrate - the green stuff - I'm used to seeing.  I have photos available for anyone interested.  I'm glad to pay a local shop or individual for the help.  thanks all!
Brandon