[Caevlist] The irony

Rob Upson upsonr at outlook.com
Mon Oct 4 10:19:03 PDT 2021

Hello.
Introducing myself as a new member to the list.
Our family just moved back to Oregon this summer after ~20 years in the US Virgin Islands where we owned a 2015 Nissan Leaf for 5 years. That math is correct: our vehicle was sitting at a dealer lot in Puerto Rico unsold for one year. On St. Thomas I co-founded a chapter of the Electric Auto Association.
We are an EV-only household now.  We took our first overnight trip to the coast this past weekend and can happily report that charging stations at the Waldport Inn and the Yachats City Hall/Community Park are both in working order.
I look forward to meeting the EV community in the Corvallis area.
-Rob Upson