[Caevlist] The irony

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Oct 4 09:53:12 PDT 2021

Yesterday, I went out to the coast to meet up with a friend from Tacoma
who's camping out there.  After we had dinner and hung out for a while,
he was going to come and stay at my place on his way to Bend...until the
low fuel light came on and we discovered all the gas stations around
lincoln city were closed.  From previous experience, he didn't think he
could make it to Newport (where there's 1 24hr station) and AAA couldn't
get anyone to come give him a bit of gas or even a tow, so he was stuck
there overnight...