[Caevlist] New around here: introduction

Jacob Field jacobtimothyfield at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:48:01 PST 2021

Here's the Chademo controller box itself. HV comes from the CHAdeMO
connector, goes through the huge contactors and two 150A fuses I added for
my own peace of mind, and then out to cables that splice directly onto the
HV cable that goes between the Think's controller and battery pack. The
splices are 1/0 gauge aluminum T splices, and I made 3D printed plastic
covers with a number of waterproofing features (the most effective being
excessive amounts of silicone RTV). So far it's held up over 5ish months of
rain, hot, and cold.
[image: 1612497314516.jpg]