[Caevlist] OSU Corvallis campus EV options

Jacob Field jacobtimothyfield at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:29:11 PDT 2021

Perhaps another good option would be some used Ford Focus electrics.

Those have about the same range and capability as the leaf but without the
battery degredation issues, and can be found for reasonable prices.

The 2014-2016 models have 76 miles of rated range, and the 2017+ models 115
miles and DC fast charging—though for around campus, this wouldn't matter.

- Jacob Field