[Caevlist] OSU Corvallis campus EV options

Stephen Hodges stephen at bosonhub.com
Thu Aug 26 15:28:19 PDT 2021

I loved my Spark EV. VERY inexpensive to operate. Mine had CCS/SAE fast
charge as well. I did go through front tires quickly but I also took it
racing here and there. I drove mine daily before COVID to campus. Depending
on how much I used the heater and if I kept it below about 60/62mph, I
would be able to my 28 mile round trip total journey without issue. I
didn't even need to charge on campus nor did I have a 220 at home - my 110
was fine. The realistic range driving rather spiritedly was about 50 miles
in the winter and 80 miles in the summer

Stephen Hodges
Managing Director

<http://goog_36879433>
*http://bosonhub.com <http://bosonhub.com>*