[Caevlist] I need a little help cutting a large aluminum angle....

Glenn Burket gburket at peak.org
Sun Sep 27 17:43:45 PDT 2020

Hi Paul,
It's your neighbor Glenn with the metal fabrication, repair, and design business(emphasis on the metal)that owes you for the numerous free items you have given me(emphasis on the free). I would be glad to do this for you. The trick to cutting AL on an abrasive chop saw, that I would use, is to continuously apply paraffin to the cutting edge. Otherwise the Al loads-up the blade and makes cutting very difficult. Please let me know if you would like me to do this.
Glenn, 541-929-4201,calls only