[Caevlist] Fwd: FW: MSEVs

Kirk Swaney - SHIFT Electric Vehicles LLC kirk at shiftev.com
Thu Feb 7 12:39:54 PST 2019

In cace you're still looking for input...This reply would not send until I removed the oevalist email. If someone knows how to get this message to him, please pass it along.We install, integrate & service electric drives in classic and custom full sized highway capable vehicle conversions (ICE to BEV's). However we have also converted several electric LSV's and NEV's from Lead Acid to Lithium. These adopt existing regulations, s I'm no expert with respect to some of your questions. Consider checking with Arcimoto (Arcimoto.com) in Eugene for guidance.Kirk SwaneySHIFT Electric VehiclesSHIFTev.com(Sent from phone)
-------- Original message --------From: Gary Graunke <gary at whitecape.org> Date: 2/5/19  11:05  (GMT-08:00) To: oeva-list at oeva.org, "caevlist at caevclub.org >> caevlist" <caevlist at caevclub.org> Cc: DICK Andrew E <Andrew.E.DICK at odot.state.or.us> Subject: [Caevlist] Fwd: FW: MSEVs
    I don't have any experience with medium speed conversions.

    Is anyone on the list familiar with medium speed conversions and
      the rules ? If so, please reply to Ian.

    Gary G