[Caevlist] Leaf address book editor

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Apr 9 00:52:46 PDT 2019

I thought managing editing random files was going to be a problem, but I
figured out a way to do it without using temp files, so there is now
editing capability at http://alan.batie.org/cgi-bin/editleaf

Also note that the storedlocations.slc file will be in the userdata
directory on the export device...

This is very new, so I'd save the result back to a different device and
not overwrite the original export.

Also, the import adds to what's there, so you'll want to Delete All
before doing the import, hence keeping the original export safe "just in
case".