[Caevlist] Leaf address book dumper

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Apr 8 17:40:04 PDT 2019

My Leaf navigation address book as maxed out at 200 entries, so I've
been working on an easier way to edit it.  For starters, I wrote a
simple web app that will dump the key fields at
http://alan.batie.org/dumpleaf/

To use it, put a thumbdrive in you usb port (I think earlier Leafs used
the SD card) and go to Settings/Navigation/Address Book/Transfer Address
Book/Export/Stored Locations.  Take the thumbdrive/sd card to a computer
and upload the storedlocations.slc file using the form at
http://alan.batie.org/dumpleaf/

The contents should be displayed, though at the moment, of the 28
fields, I'm only displaying Name, Location (which isn't visible in the
nav display, but appears to be an approximate address), latitude and
longitude.