[Caevlist] Level 2 home charger question

Jodi Russell jlrussell09 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:15:01 PST 2018

I have been hanging around on this list for years, just observing, because
I didn't own an electric car. Now, I have a partial electric car (2018
Volt) and I need advice on which Level 2 charger to buy or which ones NOT
to buy. Does anyone have any advice? I am interested in reliability and
some data. I would like to be able to see when the car is charged from an
app if possible, but I don't want to sacrifice quality for bells and
whistles.

Thanks,

Jodi Russell