[Caevlist] EZ Charge

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Mar 13 10:30:53 PDT 2018

On 3/13/18 5:11 AM, Charles Bonville wrote:
> I have seen on PlugShare that the Nissan DCFC at the Capitol is working
> with 2018 Leaf, so maybe somehow that location can solve your travel
> needs.  You could go Hwy 99W between CVS and SLM.

I use the Blink in Wilsonville for most of my needs, and sometimes the
Kia dealership in Salem (it's right off the freeway at Market, where the
Nissan dealer is a couple miles off).  AV would be needed to go to the
coast, central or southern oregon though.  Fortunately, I don't do that
much.  Surprisingly, if I could do serial fast charges without
overheating the battery, I *could* get to Seattle and Hermiston without
using AV.