[Caevlist] EZ Charge

Charles Bonville charlesbonville at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 05:11:37 PDT 2018

I have seen on PlugShare that the Nissan DCFC at the Capitol is working with 2018 Leaf, so maybe somehow that location can solve your travel needs.  You could go Hwy 99W between CVS and SLM.
-Charles
Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Alan Batie <alan at batie.org> Date: 3/12/18  22:42  (GMT-08:00) To: OEVA <oeva-list at oeva.org>, Corvallis EV CLub <caevlist at caevclub.org> Subject: [Caevlist] EZ Charge
Well, I'm 1 for 4 on getting the new "no charge to charge" EZ Charge
card signed up --- and the one that did work, is Aerovironment, which
won't work with my 2018 Leaf.

Blink thinks the number is invalid and says register manually, then
their captcha complains it's not supported any more (reloading makes it
work though) then it says I need to register through EZ Charge and not
manually.

EVgo says "wrong contract date"

Chargepoint also thinks the number is invalid, and also they want the
model and year of my car, but only go up to 2017.

Given it cost me $11 for the 22kWh I got in Wilsonville Saturday, and
will be doing it again Wednesday, it would be nice if they got their act
together, though I can get by with a 60% charge which should save some...