[Caevlist] What's next?

Paul Wallace ianaudio at peak.org
Mon Feb 26 08:25:04 PST 2018

Alan,
I found the Spark lease on Craig's List. A month or so later, I saw a Bolt lease available there as well. There are several sites which offer lease swapping connections: http://www.swapalease.com/

Paul

From: "Alan Batie" <alan at batie.org>
Cc: "OEVA" <oeva-list at oeva.org>, "Corvallis EV CLub" <caevlist at caevclub.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 11:16:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Caevlist] What's next?

On 2/25/18 9:23 AM, Paul Wallace wrote:
> Allen,
> have you considered taking over a lease on a car which will cover your needs?

I'm not even sure how to find such a thing, and am probably too picky to
be able to find one.

As of this morning my thoughts are:

1. The Nissan sales guy finally called back and seems interested in
making a deal; I really like the Leaf and even with AV issues, can make
it work, so that's probably top choice.

2. If that doesn't work, the Kia website says the lease on a plugin
niro is pretty cheap.

3. If the niro lease is vapor, then I'll try to push the Bolt dealer -
the Chevy website says $360 for a 3 year lease, and bolt has the range
that I can get where I want even with limited CCS charging.