[Caevlist] What's next?

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Sun Feb 25 11:16:17 PST 2018

On 2/25/18 9:23 AM, Paul Wallace wrote:
> Allen,
> have you considered taking over a lease on a car which will cover your needs?

I'm not even sure how to find such a thing, and am probably too picky to
be able to find one.

As of this morning my thoughts are:

1.  The Nissan sales guy finally called back and seems interested in
making a deal; I really like the Leaf and even with AV issues, can make
it work, so that's probably top choice.

2.  If that doesn't work, the Kia website says the lease on a plugin
niro is pretty cheap.

3.  If the niro lease is vapor, then I'll try to push the Bolt dealer -
the Chevy website says $360 for a 3 year lease, and bolt has the range
that I can get where I want even with limited CCS charging.