[Caevlist] Level 2 home charger question

Paul Wallace ianaudio at peak.org
Sat Dec 15 18:03:10 PST 2018

Jody,
I’ve got two of the open EVSE installed in my garage.  I don’t have the wifi option, but it is available.  They are great and offer 40 amp charging, even though you won’t be able to take advantage of it with the Volt, I have a 2017 volt and they work great.  You can always entice your Bolt and Tesla friends with high speed level 2 charging availability.  My wife really appreciates the very flexible cable.

Regards,
Paul Wallace