[Caevlist] Level 2 home charger question

Otmar Ebenhoech cafe.electric at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 11:02:16 PST 2018

Hello Jodi,

Congratulations on the new Volt!

In case you are still looking, I saw this article today and thought of your request. Although I didn’t read every word, it does seem to address all the important issues.
I would add that I really appreciate good cord handling to keep the cord pretty, rather than lying around on the floor.

https://insideevs.com/home-ev-charging-station-buyers-guide/

-Otmar, on mobile device.