[Caevlist] EV Sale (don't shoot the messinger!)

Michael Everett michaeleve at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 11:22:07 PDT 2015

I've had several comments along the line of"If I could get a Mitsubishi iMiEV EV for the awesome price you paid [about $13.8K] I'd seriously consider it."How does $8,500 sound?   New.I've pasted below a message I got from the forum.Granted that's for units in northern Minnesota and it could cost a grand (easily) to get it here and there's issues with sales tax & etc. but wow, $8.5K. The Mitsu dealer in Portland (Gladstone) has previously been pretty good about bringing in cars from out of state, so you might check with them.

Yes yes, blah blah Commercial post blah.but I thought most of you would be interested. I have no commercial relationshipwith any of these folks other than being a satisfied iMiEV owner, that one that'sbeen to a couple of the EV meetings, though not since last fall. my blog: http://everettpowered-evs.blogspot.com/
Michael
Some of the US 2014 iMiEV inventory is now sporting $8000 off pricing. 2016's are coming in now.This results in a new 2014 going for $15,995. Assuming you qualify for the federal tax credit of $7500 that puts the price down to $8500ish.http://www.whitebearmitsu.com/new-inventory/index.htm?reset=InventoryListing