[Caevlist] FW: Can you return this year - Cruise-In at Salem 1st Naz July 18th

Kirk at ShiftEV kirk at shiftev.com
Mon Mar 16 14:48:46 PDT 2015

Ryan, Russ, and anyone on the Corvallis EV club list:

Let me introduce you to Ken Wolfert. Ken is organizing a car show in Salem this July on Saturday the 18th. I brought my Electric Honda Del Sol to the show he organized last year, and it was the only EV there. Several nice restorations and hot-rods were there too of course. I’m planning to go again this year. It’s a big parking-lot style event with food, music and a relaxed atmosphere. If you’re bringing something flashy, let Ken know early so he can include it in the early communications to the public.

-Kirk