[Caevlist] New battery testing experience...

Kirk at ShiftEV kirk at shiftev.com
Tue Nov 4 12:14:25 PST 2014

Hi Folks,

I'll be bringing some pics tonight, and share about my trip to Manzanita
Micro Saturday, where I met with Rich Rudman, John Wayland, Pat (from
Bothell) and KC (from Vancouver BC) who are a couple of College EV program
instructors.

The purpose of this meeting was to perform power testing on some fairly new
cells. The short story is that cylindrical 50Ah cells produced >1000 Amps
for >10 seconds. There's more detail in the post Rich wrote up here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manzanita-Micro-Power-Systems/106095429411883

Kirk Swaney

 <http://www.shiftev.com/> www.shiftEV.com

P 541.760.1895  -  F 815.550.1168