[Caevlist] Leafs, Bars, Value and Sale

WALTER J EAGER eagerwj at centurylink.net
Fri May 16 08:46:26 PDT 2014

Paul Measeles, a friend of mine, purchased a 2011 Cayenne Red Leaf SL in May 2011. He and his wife drove it 41,000 miles. It had all its bars when he recently traded it on a 2014 Leaf SL.

His Leaf and the one I have for sale are identical, except for accumulated miles. Mine was assembled on May 9, 2011, a few months after his, but has been driven by my wife and me only 13,600 miles. Thus, it should be many thousands of miles from losing its first bar. At the Edmunds.com appraisal of $17,600 for a private party sale, my Leaf is a Best Buy. The first three years of market-, not value-, depreciation having been already taken by me. However, the market is thin and our ICEV would like to get back into our garage. So if you have not yet, but want to go electric, make a reasonable offer on this outstanding EV. If your transportation is already electrified, please forward this e-mail with descriptive attachment as a favor to your friends.

Thanks,
Walt Eager