[Caevlist] [Oeva-list] First Bar Down

John Paul Broad johnpaulbroad at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:35:30 PDT 2014

My 2011 LEAF has about 12,500 miles.  Although still at 12bars, I will inform this list as soon as it drops.
I'm curious to see what kind of effect mileage has though.  I anticipate that age and number of cycles will be a better predictor of degradation.  Since I use it and recharge it almost daily, I suppose we will be testing that hypothesis soon enough. :)

John Paul