[Caevlist] [Oeva-list] First Bar Down

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 21:50:25 PDT 2014

I just checked, I am at 11 bars too. I've had the car 2 year & 50 weeks.
I'm at ~25,900 miles with 26 quick charges. Anyone else drop a bar on their
2011 Leaf yet? I'll chart up my capacity data when I hit the 3 year mark
and share it.

My understanding is that the first bar is the quickest one to go. So I am
hoping it will be over 3 year more till I'm at 10 bars.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon