[Caevlist] Engagement Announcement from The Stretch Vanagon

Otmar Ebenhoech Otlist09 at evcl.com
Wed Nov 20 08:17:29 PST 2013

Hi friends, Stretch VW here.

New relationships are so exciting!
There's no doubt I've been in a bit of a rut since my last relationship "threw a rod". You also may have heard that I've been courting someone on the internet for a few months .  I believe she's my dream partner and I'm excited to announce that I won her over today and we are engaged to be joined!
Let me tell you a bit about her.
She's got silver hair, She's short with great curves and just a bit wider, shorter and lighter than I. She was born in Fremont, California in a family with some of my good friends. She's a bit quiet about her past but our mutual friends have helped me learn many great things about her. It's true she's much younger than I, born las March, but then again she's very experienced for one so young having been through some hard knocks. She is very much into self improvement. Some mornings she wakes up having mysteriously learned new things. I think she must have some strange connection through the ether to a higher power.
We've both had life challenges that left us with scars, yet our strengths are so complimentary that I'm sure together we can rise up high and do wonderful things. It's true her scars not so pretty to look at on the outside, but truly it's what's inside that counts. Inside she's got a spark and refinement I can only hope to match. Fortunately I've got (mostly odd) looks enough for both of us.
She's always high energy get's charged faster than most and stores a lot of energy. She can go the distance with persistence.
She may be inexperienced, but her youthful modern outlook on life (she's an expert at high technology) combined with my years of adventurous experience are bound to make for many years of happy traveling.
We are excited to merge our lives and mate just as soon as she can get a ride out here from Long Island.  People have asked if she'll keep her name. We are thinking some sort of hyphenated combo name may suit us best. We're taking suggestions. Stretch-la maybe?
I have to admit I'm nervous. First impressions are so important and I still have much baggage left from my last union. I hope I can clean up before she sees me in person! I trust she'll accept me anyway.
We all know unions benefit from a lot of community support, I hope you will accept us as we are and don't hesitate to offer advice or a hand as you see fit.
-The Stretch

Thanks to Otmar for dictating and posting this letter, I'm not internet savvy yet.

Pictures of us follow:

Her full name is: 5YJSA1CN0DFP07822 but I just call her 7822 for short.

Me:

-Otmar
Otlist09 at evcl.com