[Caevlist] New email list

Otmar Ebenhoech Otlist09 at EVCL.com
Mon Jan 28 20:07:59 PST 2013

Well hello new list subscribers,

Thanks Alan for setting this up!
I notice you have procured a new domain for it as well, that's sweet.

Just so you all know, my EVCL.com server has moved and the old CEVC
list is now gone away into the ether. Future emails to it will bounce.

This might be a good time to update your bookmarks to the new list address at:
caevlist at caevclub.org

I have a very simple page that has this list subscription address on
it as well as a few other links. I find it handy and easy to remember
when I'm out and about and I want to invite someone new to our club.

It is here: http://CafeElectric.com/corvallis/
and also at http://CafeElectric.com/Corvallis/ since that's how one
newspaper article misprinted it. The CafeElectric part is case
insensitive.

--
-Otmar-

914 EV, California Poppy, Zilla research vehicle.
http://evcl.com/914/

The Zilla factory is at.
http://manzanitamicro.com/

Zilla Support is still at: