[Caevlist] Arcimoto Project

Katalin E Pusztavari kpusztavari at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 10:10:01 PDT 2024

We are working to revive an Arcimoto 3 wheel motorcycle from 4 years of storage with a company that tried to take it apart to study it. If you are interested in following along, it is located on the corner of 29th and Lincoln Ave in Corvallis (for now). I’ll be posting stuff of the Arcimoto Owners Facebook group and on Arcimotohub.com

There is no documentation. No schematic. No parts list. Making this project more of a documentation thing for the Arcimoto community.

We might eventually have questions about replacing the Greenwatt on board charger. It is a potted piece of crap that loves to fail and take EVSE with it.

- Kathy