[Caevlist] Cute little EV on Craigslist (2011 Think City)

Christopher Koch jazzjunkie.chris at gmail.com
Mon May 15 10:45:41 PDT 2023

That makes sense, I'll go ahead and buy the adapter cable so I can plug my
own CAN sniffer onto that port for now.
I was hoping the other mystery cable I found would also be CAN, because
it's in an unobtrusive and protected spot where I could leave something
plugged in.

My generic OBD2 readers couldn't figure out what they were plugged into.