[Caevlist] Cute little EV on Craigslist (2011 Think City)

Christopher Koch jazzjunkie.chris at gmail.com
Sun May 14 16:09:43 PDT 2023

That's great, Jacob!

I am local to Corvallis so sneakernet sounds like a good option.
What part of town are you in?

Currently, my plan 'A' is to build a pack out of the cells I have, but
rather than replacing the existing battery it will pump energy onto the
main traction power bus — supplementing the main battery and keeping it
charged.
Think of it as a mobile battery-powered fast DC charge unit that's always
plugged in.