[Caevlist] 1995 Electric BMW 325IS for sale

Chris McMasters mcmasterschris065 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:14:16 PDT 2023

Greetings,

I'm selling my project car.  I have a new house project to focus on.

Over $9500 in Electric Conversion Upgrades
- Six Tesla Modules
- New DC - DC
- Orion BMS2 System (can support two more Tesla Modules)
- Thunderstruck TMS2500 Charger
- Brake System
- Heater System (uses existing car air control and blower system)
- Complete set of electrical and cooling diagrams

Over $2700 in car mechanical upgrades (approx 2000 miles on car since
upgrades)
- New tires
- New brakes all the way around
- New rear wheel hubs & bearings
- New Driver Door Lock Mechanism
- New Steering Rack and alignment

$13,000.00 OBO

What came with the car:
- ADC 9" Motor
- Zilla 1K Controller
- J1772 Charge Inlet Port
- J1772 Amp Handle with plug in adaptors
- Electric Power steering pump

Car drives nice.  I make short trips all the time.  I've driven it 60 miles
on several occasions.  Estimating about an 80 mile total range.  Actual
range test pending.

This build is in good shape, however, it is still a technical work in
progress.  Sometimes I get BMS errors that shut down the car.  99% of the
time I can reset and drive on with a turn of the ignition key.  A time or
two I needed my laptop and the Orion program to troubleshoot and reset the
system, however, that was over a year ago.  I have many troubleshooting log
files from the BMS.

This car was converted to Lead Acid Battery system originally, then
converted to LiFePO4.  When I bought the car, the Lithium batteries were
compromised and needed to be replaced. I converted it to Tesla batteries
and Orion BMS System plus the other upgrades mentioned.

There are cosmetic defects here and there.  Small dents in hood, clear coat
peeling on hood. Other paint defects here and there.

Let me know if you would like to check it out.

Thanks,

Chris McMasters
541-979-1425