[Caevlist] 6/7 Wednesday 5PM EV Club and BBQ in Corvallis.

Otmar Ebenhoech cafe.electric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:10:25 PDT 2023

It feels like summer!
Come to the BBQ meeting at the Garage Mahal his month.

Also, we have a very special out of town surprise guest bringing an incredibly beautiful long range EV conversion. Who might that be?

Start time is 5PM this time to allow time for dinner on the grill.
Bring anything that you like to enjoy and maybe something to share.
I'll provide the grills (strictly Gluten Free option also) a cooler, condiments, tables, and dishes.
You can bring whatever you like, or just bring yourself and enjoy the company.

All are welcome to this casual monthly gathering that openly shares EV projects and experience from beginner to expert.

Location:
Otmar's shop, the big red garage in back with white doors.
2255 SE Crystal Lake Dr
Corvallis, OR 97333

Plenty of overflow parking is available in the main driveway and the next two driveways to the south.

Charging is available: J1772 at 32A, 120V, 14-50's and three NACS.

Please bring your vehicle or project to share.

These gatherings are usually on the first Wednesday of each month at 7 PM. The day, time and location will occasionally change depending on who's hosting. Gatherings are often confirmed and communicated with only a few days notice. We communicate all meeting details through a mail list and Facebook.

You can add yourself to the mail list here:
https://www.tinyurl.com/Local-EV-Enthusiasts <https://www.tinyurl.com/Local-EV-Enthusiasts>

Otmar Ebenhoech
Cafe Electric llc
2255 SE Crystal Lake Dr