[Caevlist] Maker space

Kirk Rensmeyer krensmey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:56:20 PDT 2023

Hi Gary,
    There are two. I added the links below. One is at the Corvallis Public
Library and the other is at OSU.   IFrom looking at the sites, I think the
OSU  Maker  Space is reserved for OSU students.
The library makerspace   might involve volunteering depending on  the
project you had in mind.  They have electronics and computer equipment. I
pasted the equipment list below.
                                  Kirk Rensmeyer

Library

https://cbcpubliclibrary.net/maker-room/?doing_wp_cron=1690417809.6569180488586425781250

*Corvallis Maker Room*

The Maker Room is here!  Explore a space where you can create, tinker and
build.  Various tools and technologies are present, ranging from simple
hand tools to 3D printers and a laser cutter.  The only limit is your
imagination!

If you are interested in volunteering please contact our Volunteer
Coordinator!

If you have any questions please drop us a line at
Library.Maker at corvallisoregon.gov
Equipment Available

   - 3D Printers (Ultimaker 2+ and Ultimaker 3e)
   - Soldering Irons
   - Brother Scan & Cut Vinyl Cutter
   - Glowforge Pro Laser Cutter (CO2 40watt)
   - Engraver
   - Chromebooks for easy access to online resources
   - Various hand tools

Steam Activities Available

   - Gravitrax Mable Run System
   - Cubelets Programmable Cubes