[Caevlist] National Drive Electric Week Event Sept 23rd

Charles Bonville charlesbonville at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 13:15:21 PDT 2023

I have previously organized NDEW events in Albany at the Faith Lutheran Church (Queen & Elm) where I was on the board in various capacities over the years.I think the last NDEW event I did there was in 2021. Since then, I have relocated.  The torch is your's to bear!Hope this helps,CharlesSent from smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "L.C. Larry Weymouth" <lcweymouth at peak.org> Date: 8/7/23  12:05 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Shawn Tucker <shawntucker541 at gmail.com> Cc: Rob Upson <upsonr at outlook.com>, caevlist <caevlist at caevclub.org> Subject: Re: [Caevlist] National Drive Electric Week Event Sept 23rd Hi Shawn,Yes.  For the last two years, Rob Upson and I with the Transportation Action Team of the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition have been organizing events in Corvallis for National Drive Electric Week and Drive Electric Earth Day. Glad you want to get involved!--LarryFrom: "Shawn Tucker" <shawntucker541 at gmail.com>To: "caevlist" <caevlist at caevclub.org>Sent: Monday, August 7, 2023 11:48:38 AMSubject: [Caevlist] National Drive Electric Week Event Sept 23rdI'm looking at organizing an event on Sept 23rd for National Drive Electric Week in Corvallis or Albany.Is anyone interested in helping to organize this event?Is anyone interested in showing off their EV, either production or conversion?Does anyone have contacts with local groups/organizations that would be interested in partnering with the event, attending, showing, and/or financially supporting an event?Does anyone have contacts at either Pacific Power or Consumer's Power?ThanksShawn